My June ipsy bag arrived and I’m fairly satisfied.
I mean, $11 for a new eye shadow brush, stellar eye shadow, mediocre blush, super cute nail polish and facial masks?
Oh duh! And the super adorable (very) L.A. bag….??!!! A pretty good steal!
I know I have only myself to blame, but when I look up #ipsy on IG and see what other subscribers received and love their glam bags more than mine… I feel jealous.
So I guess I should stop snooping?
- The nail polish paints on evenly and is super pigmented, only 2 coats needed!
- The UD eye shadow in Fireball, is a very pretty pigmented pink, I just love UD because you don’t have to worry of it wearing off!
- The eye shadow brush wasn’t bad either, it gave great coverage when applying my new shadow
- The blush was a very light and subtle pink – not my style really
- I haven’t tried the masks yet, but I’m sure they will be as expected
I was supremely disappointed with my PopSugar Musthave Mini.
For $18.95 plus tax, you receive 1-2 full sized products.
For my first (and last) mini box, I received a bag for my luggage (that sounds weird) and a lipstick!
It was just so lame. I mean, I don’t need more lipstick. What I do need is something cool and unique that I can use around my home or person.
It’s suffices to say that I cancelled my subscription and instead am using those funds towards my new subscription with Scentbird.
If you aren’t familiar with Scentbird, basically, for $15/month, you will receive a 30-day supply of expensive perfume or cologne (choose from 450+ designer fragrances). It’s perfect for those who (like me) are not sure which fragrance is right for them and therefore would like try them out for a fraction of the cost.
My first ScentBird should arrive within the next week and I am very excited!